Waitress Full-time Job1 year ago - Public Service - Chennai - 453 views
• Greet guests in a friendly, positive manner and make them feel at home.
• Responsible for ensuring guests received the highest possible level of service to maintain overall satisfaction on a consistent basis.
• Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
• Responsible for attending on-going training on full-time and ensure compliance of company standards and procedures.
• Maintain standards of food and beverage quality as established through restaurant standards, policies and procedures.
• Follow and maintain service quality assurance.
• Arranges proper mis-en-place for busy operation.
• Arrange all side station before and after the service. (complete and clean cutleries, glasses and condiments)
• Be courteous, warm, smiling while dealing with guests.
• Be efficient, fast and serve with confidence and flair.
• To use up-selling techniques when selling food and beverage items.
• Clean all areas in restaurant for hygiene purpose.
• Must learn and describe the food/menu proficiently. Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
• Must communicate with the guest to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take actions to correct any problems.
• Check all glassware and utensils for cleanliness and appearance.
• Correctly post all sales.
• Prepare final bill, present cheque to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
• Ability to use Micros and understand all features available.
• In case of cash payments, ensure to receive and return accurate amount.
• Be willing and ready to assist colleagues as and when situations arise.
• Thank guest and invite them to return.
• Recognize regular guests and remember their names for the personal service touch.
• Maintain a clean and orderly restaurant during service.
• Prepare a requisition for all items necessary to bring the restaurant inventory back to par stock level after service.
• Turn off all equipment and secure all inventories after service.